Make every day financial decisions with confidence using FinancialAccess, PropertyInfo's award winning accounting software. This software was designed exclusively for the title industry to give you up-to-date financial information any time you need it.
FinancialAccess allows for both accrual and cash basis accounting, it integrates with other software programs, and can calculate both multi-underwriter and multi-state amounts.
Features of FinancialAccess
Financial & Management Reporting
- Balance Sheet & Income Reports – details the financial position and profitability of your company.
- Budget Comparison Reports – helps you plan and monitor operations performance against your profit plan.
- File Profitability Reports – provides information concerning profit and loss generated on a per file basis.
- Files-In-Progress Reports – details how much work has been completed, for whom and how much it’s worth.
Title & Escrow Transactions
- Accounts Receivable Aging – details who owes you, how much and for how long.
- Customer Statements – customizable statements to tell the customer what bills they owe and what they have already paid.
Receipts/Deposits & Invoice Write-offs
Receipts Listing – provides receipts entered into the system and ready for deposit.
Deposit Slips – tells which receipts have been assigned to a deposit slip and are ready to take to the bank.
Deposit Register – describes the deposits with deposit slips that are printed and ready for posting.
- Purchase Invoice Aging – details who you owe money to and for how long.
- Disbursements Listing – reports bills about to be paid.
- Check Register Listing – shows what checks have been written but not posted.
Fixed Asset Management & Depreciation
- Tracks assets and allocates depreciation expenses by location.
- Relates assets to the insurance policies under which they are covered.
- Produces asset identification labels by location.
- Reports on assets by location for various property tax authorities.
- Interfaces to Purchase Invoices in FinancialAccess.
- Easily records multiple asset acquisition and disposals.
- Policy Liability Aging Reports – details which files haven’t been remitted, how much is owed and for how long.
- Policy Liability History – details all relative information on policies and payment information.
Look to PropertyInfo for tools and services that will set
you apart from the competition while solidly contributing to