Single Source for integrated property information and title production applications to its customers.
Stewart Information Services Corporation (NYSE-STC) continues to lead the way technology is used in real estate transactions. In 2003, it formed a division to deliver comprehensive property information solutions to title agents, lenders, real estate agents, brokers, builders, developers and, federal, state and local governments and other markets with related needs.
In July of 2006, PropertyInfo Corporation was formed by merging the data and plant management strengths of Property Information Services (fka: REIData, Inc.), with two other technology solution providers, within the Stewart Title family. First Data Systems, a Nashville, TN based company, brings ASP hosting and product deployment expertise to the relationship, and Ultima Corporation, an Arkansas based title software and plant hosting provider adds its depth to the new company's technology backbone.
PropertyInfo.com provides the real estate, title and lending industries with a conduit to the many products and services offered throughout the Stewart enterprise. These products include AIM®, SureClose®, TitleWorkplace, Property Profiles, TitleSearch®, the new TitleSearch®Pro, Advanced Title Search(a new service that allows access to both public and private real estate records, as well as a tool to help search and manage the data), FinancialAccess™.
PropertyInfo. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stewart Information Services Corp. (NYSE-STC) serving the title, realty and lending markets in three primary ways:
- Data access
- Integrated title and data applications
- Online product distribution through its Web portal, PropertyInfo.com.
Through a single point of access, PropertyInfo.com combines the inclusive data and integrated tools that real estate and title professionals need on a daily basis:
- Public records
- Aerial imagery & Maps
- Hosting Services (Data Center)
- Search and examination tools
- Editable reports and documents
- Workflow and title management improvement tools
- Integrated processing applications that save title and real estate agents - and their customers - valuable time and resources.
PropertyInfo.com is unique to the marketplace in two ways:
- It is an open platform that allows users to integrate their own data with third party data, while offering products, services and information not available elsewhere.
- A single point of access means less time spent searching and generating reports and greater efficiencies that can result in higher production volume without increased overhead.
All reports and functionalities mentioned above are available on a subscription or per use basis as well as in bundled office solutions for each industry type.